Sunday, June 19, 2011

Disappointment Assuaged.......

By The Red Faced Fear Mongers.



I must say I would rather like a few warmer, sunnier days than we are having here in Blighty! However we are not alone as, you might see in the clip above, from early June in California. I do feel a degree (pun alert) better, to be able to stick two fingers up at the pedlars of doom we are supposed to worship and be terrified by, into paying ever greater energy prices taxes. Browse  my favourite site for a taste of why your painful costs are so stupid. Don't take my word for it. The truth is out there. Just don't ask the Elite tax collectors  and beneficiaries of our money, such as this prat  and Bilderberger.


2 comments:

  1. And yet, California continues to commit ecocide;

    http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/06/more_enviro-anomalies.html

    ReplyDelete